So I actually sleep in a little today because Doc is out of town. I am awakened by something rumbling around in the attic. Saxon has decided to replace the duct work at 6:00 a.m., before it gets to be 500 degrees in the attic. Might as well get up, can't sleep with him banging around. I swear he goes out of his way to make noise when we are trying to sleep.... Get up, get ready, drying my hair when the dogs all start barking like there's a boogy man tryin' to get 'em. Yes, you can hear five dogs barking over a hair dryer. Go to investigate. Poor Cait is standing in her doorway, looking up. (She is Poor Cait because, her wisdom teeth are coming in, can't eat anything, got a shot in her butt so her hip is sore and a mosquito bit her on the top lip in the middle of the night so she looks like Lisa Rinna. Some people pay good money for that look. Oh, and she's had a stomach virus since Sunday. Not a happy camper.) Now, when you look up, you usually see ceiling. No. I get around the corner to see what she's looking at. We now have a clear view into the attic. SOMEONE fell thru the ceiling. Good thing he's on vacation for another week. Now he GETS to finish the duct work
and fix a hole. I've been wanting that popcorn ceiling scraped......
2 comments:
Nice, you should take a picture of the hole and post it.
Of course I know who Jill is, even without the "crazy sister" part. But it did help to clarify.
Maximus is 1/4 rottweiler, 1/4 boxer, and 1/2 American Bulldog. He is 120 lbs of big baby/lap dog. He's pretty gentle. Do post a pic of your cute pup.
Nice hearing from you!
Post a Comment