Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Where in the World is Belgium

After reading Ellie's post about her art class and the artist from Belgium (that's where Belgian's are from), I took an informal poll on my cell. The question was, if I told you I was Belgian, where would I be from?

Had some unbelievable answers. One TEACHER answered Germany, another answered Hungary. Some of the other answers were Holland, Belarus and Bulgaria.

Then last night, Cait was telling me that Tom Greene smuggled a cat from Tijuana to LA, for Kat Von De. She just didn't know how he smuggled a cat in a muffler, all the way across the ocean. I must have looked confused because she said.... "you know, the island off of Asia". And they told me she was gifted.....

1 comment:

Gina Nielson said...

Hey there Jill, how have you been?
Is Cait a Sr. this year??? Gina