Samantha, (Luke's daughter) just chastised me for not keeping up with my blog. So, Samantha, I'm updating. This is a picture of me and Luke at the mall, getting him fitted for his tux for my wedding. And for those of you who were not in attendance, Luke and Elle thought they would be helpful and start opening presents before we were finished with the rest of the ceremony. To this day, I don't think everyone got a Thank You card.
Inogolo
17 years ago






1 comment:
Yes. I was helpful enough to point out that you had been slacking on your updating. I WAS APPARENTLY, HOWEVER, NOT HELPFULL ENOUGHT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE FAMILY!?!?!?!??????!!!! I am, ironicly, not included in the family description on the right side of your blog. Oh yes, the OUT OF STATE settle children are in there, smelly ellie is in there, my deceased father is in there, young little gracie kate is in there,for heavens sake SCOTT i sin there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im JUST SAYING... me and Baby B would appreciate being included in the family!!!!! thank you for your time.
Post a Comment